|6" x 6" card using all CTMH products except punches|
The fun part of this card is on the inside. I stamped the jar twice on transparency film with black Stazon ink. After cutting out both jars, I placed the cutouts from the Flower Shower punches on top of the back jar and glued the top jar around the edges. This is the general idea of a "shaker card", but without the bulk of foam tape.
Of course, I ended up using foam tape anyway, because I wanted the jar to be popped out from the card base.
The 4 You sentiment was also stamped with Stazon. The stamp is from CTMH's Remarkable Wreath set. (CTMH C1473)
In addition to the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set and the other items already mentioned, I used the following CTMH products:
- Joyful Jar stamp set - the word Sunshine, the jar, and the small flower
- Token Alphabet stamp set - the solid background and the polka dot background stamped on the canvas badge button and the round 'flowers' on the Foundry Pin Clips
- Fill In the Blank stamp set - the small butterfly was stamped on some retired CTMH B & T paper
- Ribbons are from the Honey and Olive Mini-Medley Accents Collections
- The Olive tab turned-into-planter is also from the Mini-Medley Accent Collection.
- Bitty Sparkles are on the butterfly and used for the antennae.
- White Daisy paper flower inked with Sunkiss Yellow.
- The blush square is cut 5" x 5" and placed on a 6" x 6" Daisy White base. The textured cardstock is retired from CTMH.