|DD1's Butterick apron|
I made her an apron from some scrap green check fabric a couple of months ago. She wasn't here so the only adult sized body I had to model it after was mine. Let's just say that didn't work out very well because my size is considerably larger than hers. So I tried again. That too, was too big. I wasn't going to be defeated. So I bought (gasp!) a pattern. Aside from the fact that the teapots are sideways, it is cute! I'll let you know if she starts cooking.
So of course, the little one wanted an apron, as well. I didn't need to buy a pattern because I had her little body here to measure anytime I needed to do so.
|Michael Miller fabrics used on both aprons|
|The first (too big) apron for dd1|