Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Inspiration Showcase

12 x 12 Canvas Stamping Techniques
A couple of weeks ago I took an online class with Jennifer McGuire called Inspiration Showcase.  It was a lot of fun to create this canvas.  I felt like I was visiting old friends as she introduced technique after technique that I had long forgotten.  There were a few new techniques, as well.  For me, the main benefits of the class were to have a completed project to hang up as a reminder of these fun stamping techniques AND to be reintroduced to so many wonderful ways of working within this craft form.

The finished canvas is hanging on the wall kitty-corner from my stamping desk.  I feel so fortunate to have been able to take the class and even more fortunate to get to work on my paper-crafting almost every day.  Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your canvas. I am half-way complete. I agree that this class was well worth the time, money and effort involved.

    Thank you for posting the picture of your finished project. You are inspiring me to finish mine :)

    ReplyDelete