Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Booklet for Tags Tutorial

Booklet Made With CTMH Dakota B & T Paper
 Happy Friday!  Today I have a project that I made for Faithbooking For All, but thought it might be something that could be used for other purposes so I am sharing it here as well. The full tutorial and video are here.
Tag Booklet Front Cover
Once the tags are decorated and otherwise complete, this can become a treasured book.  Alternatively, the tags inside can be used for journaling, list keeping, chore reminders and photo tags. It would make a cute gift with notes on each tag or photos or both!    If tags aren't your thing, it could be used as a coupon holder when going to the supermarket.  Or gift certificates or homemade coupons could be placed inside the pockets, too.  What a fun gift that would be to open!

Inside Dotty Paper Tag Booklet


In case you were curious as to why the tags are blank, it is because next Friday I am releasing a technique tutorial on ways to decorate them.

Thank you so much for visiting today!  I appreciate your time!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment