Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, July 27, 2015

Hello!



After a wonderful, amazing, long trip to Europe and a short week-long trip to a little bit cooler area of Arizona, I am back!  And ready to get back to papercrafting!

The first thing I made upon returning was this Hello card.  I love stamping and it always makes me feel like I can make something usable fairly quickly when I make a card.  The background stamps are from the Assorted Edges set, stamped in Pacifica Ink


The Hello sentiment is from the Cricut Artfully Sent Collection set.  I stamped it using Versamark ink and embossed with Silver embossing powder.  The inside of the card is simple:

It was stamped with black ink using a retired stamp set.  Which brings me to the most important part of this post.  Sorry for the lengthy lead-up!  CTMH has announced the list of retiring items.  Unfortunately, some of the items have already sold out.  Items are available here while supplies last.
Some of the retiring items are six of the CTMH Exclusive ink and cardstock colors.  If you need to replenish your stock or have been waiting to get a re-inker, please order them before they are gone! As always, please let me know if you have any questions.  It is good to be back and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for stopping by today.
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment