Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

View a CTMH Idea Book For Free!


There are several ways to receive a CTMH Annual Inspirations Book and Catalog. One way is to buy it from my website. But this post is about how to view the Idea Book for FREE.  So please check out the list below. One of these is bound to work for you!

  • View it online here
  • Download the PDF from here
  • Host an Online Gathering from anywhere in the USA and I will mail it
  • Host a Home Gathering and I will deliver it to your house
  • Become a consultant and receive TEN of them (with the new August kit)
  • Purchase one of the CTMH Cricut cartridges from my website and let me know you'd like a catalog and I will mail it to you at no charge
  • All of my customers from the previous year who have purchased at least $50 worth of products will be sent one upon request at no charge - email me: Stampinbev@msn.com

There are Seasonal Expression mini-catalogs available throughout the year. The current catalogs are good through August, 2015.  New Idea books and a Holiday Seasonal Expression will be available on September 1, 2015 for customers. New consultants who join CTMH will receive the 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations and Holiday Seasonal Supplements starting August 1, 2015.

And in case you would like to see some of the products that CTMH offers memory keepers - please watch this short video about why we do what we do.  I think we can all relate to the joy that papercrafting brings us and to others, as well.


Happy Crafting,
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment