|Photographed in daylight|
I really like monochromatic and two color designs. Whether it is in quilts, home decor, or paper crafts.... it doesn't matter to me. I'm always drawn to the simplicity of fewer colors. The other day I had stamped this big floral background stamp with black ink on white cardstock but didn't use it because I decided it should be embossed. So this was my leftover discard from that day. Of course, I rarely throw stuff away so it's been sitting here waiting to be made into a card.
|Photographed with flash|
- Stamp sentiment is from CTMH. The white organdy ribbon and pearl adhesives are also CTMH.
- Black ribbon is from SU! as is the background stamp.
- Layered labels are cut from Spellbinder's Nestabilities.
- The flower is from Michaels.
- Cardstock is from my scrap stash so it is probably CTMH or SU!