|The scallop edges and paisley gives this a vintage vibe. Maybe not a true vintage representation, more like 1970's vintage-y.|
Yesterday, I stumbled across this really fun website that has daily sketch challenges. 365 Cards is an easy name to remember and lo and behold, I did remember! Today I went back to see whether or not they really did post a new sketch each day. They did. I don't know why I doubted it would happen. Actually, it wasn't doubt, it was curiosity.
So here is my vintage (vintage-ish) card with the dominant color of red. It was an extremely easy, mailable card to make. And very red.
- Real Red CS SU!
- Grey Wool and Black CS CTMH
- Black and Grey Flannel ink CTMH
- Adorable stamp set CTMH - large paisley on base, border on Grey Wool strip and flower on small GW square
- C1350 Stamp Set (Retired) CTMH "Thank You"
- Fiskars Scallop with hole edge punch
- SU! Scallop edge punch
- Brad, foam tape, edge distresser, paper piercer CTMH
- Prima Flowers