Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Excess Postage

Please click on image to get a better view

A few days ago it occurred to me that since I almost always have to pay extra postage to send the cards I have made, because of the embellishments I've put on them, why not super size them?  So size no longer matters to me!  This card is 6" x 6".  It is my challenge entry into Day 173 Vintage with Yellow at 365 cards.


This shows the embossed detail

The embossed sentiment is from Sizzix.  It is part of a two folder set: Chandelier & Thank You Textured Impressions.  The lace and ribbon are from my stash.  All other items are from Close to My Heart.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete