Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Halloween Cards to Mail

It is easy (easier?) to make cards that look fabulous with lots of bling, bows, and embellishments to add pizzazz. I find it a lot more challenging to make interesting cards that will fit easily in a regular envelope.  Because I'm interested in making more cards for Operation Write Home, I'm trying to focus on more mail-able cards.  So here is some of what I've recently created.  The stamped images are all new this season from CTMH.

Black ink using 2nd generation inking with Backdrop Charmed stamp
 The card above also has images stamped from the All Hallows Eve set (CTMH C1462.)  White Daisy, Black, and Grey Wool cardstock.

Mischief B & T papers with Vanilla Cream cardstock


It is so fun to see how many different ways the same stamps can be used.  The Backdrop Charmed set (CTMH D1490) has 6 stamps, but I only used two of them on these four cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment