Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Phone Pictures

I have not posted much lately because I have been on vacation for almost two weeks.

We went to the mountains in Northeastern Arizona about two weeks ago so that my dd2 could play in the snow and visit Santa Claus at the North Pole.(http://www.northpoleexperience.com)
First Time She Ever Saw Snow

Then we came home for a day and drove to Southern California. We vacationed there for a week.  The ocean is so beautiful.  It was a very relaxing trip. And so good to get away!


The last photo is in a Michael's store in Tucson, AZ from November.  Dd2 was walking in front of me and saw this sign and said, "This is so true!"  I had to take her picture with her new excuse!

These pictures were taken with my phone.  I am amazed at the quality of the pictures considering they are from a relatively old phone!

Soon I will start posting some of the things that I worked on prior to our trips.  Thank you for stopping by today!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment