Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Quilt Roundup

Blue and White Quilt
I haven't been doing very many paper related projects and quilts take a lot more time before there is anything to show!  This is part of the reason for the gap in my posting. It has been difficult to find a good place to take pictures of the quilts I've made.  But I wanted to share what I have been up to for the last several months. Here are the quilts that I've finished over the last few months.

Disappearing 9-Patch
 All of these were started before 2005 except for the one made completely of leftover scraps shown below (with the dog.)



"Free Quilt" made out of leftovers from previous projects.
 I used a fleece blanket from Target for the backing and did not use any batting.  It makes a nice couch cover for dirty paws.

This Halloween quilt protects the piano from the cat. :-)



 The quilt below is from the book Candy Coated Christmas by Lynette Jensen.


Snowflake - Thimbleberries pattern


My current project is a new quilt to go with my daughter's freshly painted bedroom:



Black, white and aqua-green striped bedroom

I designed a quilt using EQ7 and hope it turns out the way she and I want!  It should be done by the end of the month. Stay tuned... :-)

Thank you for stopping by today.
Beverly

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Such a Great information with us , its totally related to my Studies , ill recommend to this information to others.

    embroidery digitizing service

    embroidery digitizing company

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to your site and have analyzed your post. There are excellent details you posted here.
    vector art conversion service

    vector art service

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog very much..The new Omni thread is good so far. Love the colour selection...
    I tried Magnifico last night in my embroidery machine and it was a wonderful thread to work with. No breaks at all!Thanks for sharing these valuable information.




    3d puff digitizing applique

    applique digitizing service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Such a Great information with us , its totally related to my Studies , ill recommend to this information to others.
    floral cushion covers
    floral throw pillow covers
    vintage cushion covers uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you're amazing. Your website has a lot of exclusive contents. Thank you for sharing. Click on: free free nnpc aptitude test past questions pdf
    cooking range repair service in rawalpindi

    ReplyDelete