Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Inspiration Journal

CTMH My Creations Journal is 7" x 5" with a clear pocket on the front
 This journal is for me to keep notes and sketches in about current and future projects.  I am always thinking of new quilts or papercrafts that I want to create.  Many times I jot a note to myself on the back of an envelope and then when I want to expand upon the idea, I can't find my original (brilliant) note!
The blank journal beforehand.  The Roxie paper on the bottom has a variety of stamps arranged prior to  stamping.
 I'm a planner and needed to know before I put any ink to paper that the layout would work.
The backside of the journal  is the reverse side of the Roxie paper on the front cover.

I love words.  The cover was designed using some of  my favorite CTMH word stamps.  They were stamped in Desert Sand, Chocolate and Cocoa CTMH inks. The big brads are stuck through the new Foundry Pin Clips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment