I'm having so much fun with these Vintage Plus .... sketches from 365 Cards. Today's dominant color is blue.
For the vintage-y feel, I went with embossing vellum with the Textile Cuttlebug folder. I love the look of vellum and embossed vellum is just so cool!
- The card stock, marker and brads are Not Quite Navy from SU!
- Patterned B & T paper is retired from CTMH.
- Stamped image is from the Childhood Portrait CTMH set
- Opaque Adhesive Pearls CTMH
- Flower - unknown brand from Michael's
- Scallop Punch - SU!
- Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edger Punch