Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CTMH Chalkboard Shapes and Chalk Marker Review

CTMH Chalk Marker On Chalkboard Vinyl
I am a bit of a labeling freak.  So when I saw the new Chalkboard Shapes in the CTMH Idea Book, I knew they would be one of my first purchases.  Of course they are perfect for scrapbooking and card-making.  But, if something can be used in the kitchen, I am in love.  

These shapes are on adhesive-backed vinyl so they are easy to use. There are nine different die-cut shapes of varying sizes. It was tempting to use them all in the kitchen, but I am trying to save Some for papercrafts!

I love that the marker dries quickly and doesn't smear or smudge like chalk.  The ink does not wipe off the vinyl. It is a lightfast, acid free and archival opaque ink delivered through a broad-tip. This marker should be stored horizontally. Made in the USA.

Since these products delivered exactly as I had hoped, I am excited to receive the 12 x 12 Chalkboard Sheet, too. It will be fun to make lots of different label sizes with the Artiste Cricut cartridge.  I think some kitchen re-organization is in the near future. :-)

Oh, and the big CTMH news today is:


It is finally here!  The new Close To My Heart Idea Book and Catalog is now online here. Which means the CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection is Now Available!

Supplies:




Have a fabulous day!  
Beverly



No comments:

Post a Comment