Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ornaments Galore!

 I have been busy making more Christmas ornaments.  Here are a few more...

Written instructions and pictures will be sent to anyone placing an order this month on my CTMH website or locally through me directly. Along with these projects, I am including several other project ideas for using the leftover pieces from the Avonlea Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go Kit.  The photos for these bonus projects will be posted in the next few days.  The projects do not have to be used with this kit, in fact they can be made with any of your favorite papers!
This past week feels like it was only half-finished for me. We switched cell phone providers and then had to switch again because there was no signal in our house.  Getting this resolved has taken three and a half days!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Beverly

All materials are from CTMH.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beverly,

    I am a new CTMH consultant and I just happen on to your blog and I love these ornaments. I would love the directions to making them. Would you consider sending them to me surfnfroggie@aol.com Cheryl S.

    ReplyDelete