Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Close To My Heart Holiday Wishes


HOLIDAY WISHES

Make your wish come true this November with an exclusive stamp set
at an incredible discount.

November 2011 Constant Campaign: Holiday Wishes

When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp sets* between November 1–30, you can add a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5! That’s a significant savings off the full retail value of $17.95 US / $19.95 CAN. You may buy one Holiday Wishes stamp set for every $25 in qualifying stamp sets you purchase. As a creative bonus, many of the images in the set coordinate with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun!
*Stamp of the Month, K-size customized name stamps, Cricut® Art Philosophy collection, and Workshops on the Go™ kits do not count toward a qualifying purchase. Offer valid November 1–30, 2011. Tax and shipping apply.

1 comment:

  1. Dear creative Lady,
    I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
    Many Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete