Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Frosted Designs Tuesday Card Sketch #8


Welcome to another Frosted Designs Card Sketch Challenge!  This week Diana Gonzalez has a fun sketch to follow.  You can see that I flipped the sketch 90 degrees to make the label area horizontal. I exchanged the birdcage for a Christmas tree.


There are a lot of layers in Diana's sketch and I kept with that idea by using Spellbinders die cuts under a layered label from Silhouette.  On top of that I used a Hambly transparency overlay called Holiday Deer.  The final layer is the tree that I made using an EK Success edge punch and Tim Holtz tissue tape.


The top of the tree is a punched star that was covered in white embossing powder.  This beautiful sentiment is a CTMH stamp that I embellished with some Holiday Red brads. 

Merry Christmas!





2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I love your card, you are a creative lady.. I really like the border punch you used on the three (I have that b. punch) Thanks for the idea, very inspirational. Totally GORGEOUS!
    Great JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly,
    This is just gorgeous! I love all of the layers!

    ReplyDelete