Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Rainbow Week

Edited on 6/21/2012 - Reposted after having been removed for publication. 
EK Success Bracket Edge Punch Used For Base

Rainbows as a design element have been a favorite of mine for decades! This week I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to use scraps that have been multiplying accumulating, to make cards with rainbows as the theme. The thought started when I realized that one of my most frequently repinned pieces on Pinterest is this rainbow layout that I made last September.  Here is the original post.

I made this card using strips cut with the edge punch and then adhering them in ROY G. BIV order.  Pretty fast and easy! Click on the photo to see more detail of the punched shape.
Sentiment From CTMH Art Philosophy Collection
Cardstock is CTMH.  There is one piece of textured cs that is either CTMH or SU!.  Black ink, Stamp and Sparkles are all CTMH.

Thank you for stopping by today!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment