Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Tree Sewn With Smoothie Baker's Twine


Hello Blogger Friends!  Today, I wanted to share with you a clean and simple looking card that uses only three colors: Sky, Smoothie and Black.  I love the color combination and hope that the pictures show the striking contrast that is apparent in real life!
Baker's Twine Sewn on to Cardstock
Supplies:
Paper: CTMH Sky, Smoothie, Black
Ink: CTMH Archival Black, Black
Stamps: CTMH A Tree, Martha Stewart 3 in 1 Butterfly Punch/Stamp
Embellishments: CTMH Smoothie Baker's Twine from Paradise Assortment, MS Punch, CTMH Glitz Glitter Gel

2 comments:

  1. This is very cool!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carri! I had fun doing it, but it took me awhile to make all the little knots. :-)
      Happy Scrapping! Beverly

      Delete