Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Free Shipping on CTMH Orders! And a FREE new Idea Book! And a FREE Stamp set in August with Purchase.

*****This promotion has now ended. ***** 
Hello Friends!

This is the first time I've offered a discount through my CTMH website! I will pay for your FedEx SmartPost shipping for any order with a minimum $50 purchase through July 31, 2014.  The $50 retail purchase is prior to tax and shipping charges.

Choose FedEx Smart Post for a full rebate for FREE Shipping!

 This is a sale that is exclusive to my website and is only available through me.  As I don't have access to CTMH's secure server or customer credit card information, I can only offer FREE Shipping as a rebate after the order is placed and processed through CTMH.  Once your order is shipped I will issue a refund through PayPal or send you a check.  Whichever way you prefer. No pesky rebate forms to fill out or receipts to submit.
Make sure you are shopping at my website for this deal.

If you opt for a different shipping method, I will refund you the amount that FedEx Smart Post would have cost ($4.95 or 4.95% - whichever is greater.)  Please remember that this offer is good for any $50 minimum product purchase placed through my website.  You'll automatically be added to the "August Party".  Please don't "leave" the party; it won't affect your shipping time.

But wait, there's more!  With any $75 purchase, I will send you the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book and Catalog.  This is a retail value of $6.00 - plus the shipping and handling will be paid by me.

Also, ANY order, regardless of size, will receive a coupon emailed to you good for a free stamp set with an August, 2014 purchase.  The stamp set value will be determined by the purchase amount of the August purchase.

This is all new to me, so please let me know if you have any questions. Please contact me via email at Stampinbev@msn.com.

Thank you very much for your business. I appreciate it and that is why I am offering these specials. :-)
Beverly




No comments:

Post a Comment