Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Frosted Designs Recipe Challenge

Graphic 45 The Magic of Oz There's No Place Like Home Paper
Today's project was made to play along with the Recipe Challenge at Frosted Designs.  I got this fun Wizard of Oz paper a few weeks ago and hadn't wanted to cut it up.  After giving myself a little pep talk about how I had vowed to not be a hoarder any longer - I made the first cut.  It was easy after that!

Heidi Swap Fuzzy Rub-on Transferred to Canvas and Black Chipboard
The Challenge instructions are to use at least four of the ingredients below:
1. The color yellow
2. Ribbon or lace
3. chipboard
4. flowers
5. misting or inks
6. buttons
7. stickers
8. rub ons

I used all of the ingredients except for stickers.

CTMH Barn Door CS Flower Made with  Sizzix Die

The base of the wall-hanging is black corrugated cardboard adhered to black chipboard. There are a few rub-ons scattered throughout the picture.

CTMH Mischief paper cut with an EK Success Edger Punch

The little key is glued to a Spellbinders die cut shape. I love how this turned out and it is hanging in our kitchen.

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Beverly

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable project!! I love the Wizard of Oz paper and what you did with it!! Totally love the embellishments:) Your key is perfect in the corner...great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete