Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Stencil Storage Ideas

My stencil collection has been growing and it was time to find a new storage system to keep up with it!

Here is a video that shows you the evolution of my storage system for stencils of all different sizes.


Several months ago, I bought self-adhesive hooks on ebay. Unfortunately, I can not locate the seller at this time. Here is a link to the same type of lightweight hooks that I bought to hang the stencils:



Here is a link to the 4-pocket page protectors that hold 6" stencils mentioned in the video:



And this link is for the single pocket pages. I stored 12 x 12 and 9 x 12 stencils back to back with a piece of cardstock in-between the stencils.



I'd love to hear how you store your stencils.
Thanks for stopping by!
Beverly

1 comment: