Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Steel Die Storage Update for Spellbinders, Sizzix, etc.

Wafer Thin Die Storage
As my collection of tools grows, so does my need to find new ways to organize and store them.  Today's post is about using steel dies as artwork for the wall.  No, not really.  It is about the latest evolution of my storage system for dies that are used with die-cutting machines.

The video below explains this and shows examples of how I've stored dies in the past. I wrote about this in 2011 here and here. The first link has a video explaining my initial storage method at the time and the second one has some photos of the systems I used.



Here is a link to the magnetic sheeting that I hung on the wall which is shown in today's video:


   

Thanks for visiting!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment