Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Second Interactive Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar Card


I had so much fun with the card that I posted here, that I thought I'd make another one.  This second interactive Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar Card took a little less time because the numbers were cut from washi. Instead of stamping a greeting under each door I thought it would be fun to use the card for a lift-the-flap scavenger hunt. I am going to write a clue under each door so that my daughter can seek out a small treat or gift hidden somewhere in the house.  She will be 15 years old when we do this in December.  Hopefully, she won't think it is too corny!

The other difference on this card from yesterday's is that the numbers were made from washi tape instead of die cuts.  Stickers would work well, too! This is a standard A2 size 4.25 x 5.5 inch card. That means it is easy to mail!

If you have made anything for Christmas, I would love to see it!
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always, if you are in the market for any new goodies, listed below are the currently available supplies from Scrapbook.com. You are not charged anything extra for shopping with them and I make a small commission if you purchase something.  Thank you for supporting a fellow crafter!






No comments:

Post a Comment