Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Quick Altenew Card - Also, Tim Holtz Class and Free Distress Crayons

Altenew Floral Cover Die A with Distress Crayons
Here is a quick card using a die that is sized for a standard card front.  I colored the cut image with Distress crayons and layered it onto a piece of Bristol paper that was left over from another project using Shimmer Powder. There are a few sequins for some extra glitz and a stamped sentiment. All of the item names are listed below.



Have you taken any classes from Tim Holtz? I really enjoy watching him create. He works fast and is entertaining at the same time. Since I don't have a very long attention span, his style works for me.  Scrapbook.com has free classes from some leading crafters. Here is the link to Tim's class:

FREE Class!



Also, for today only, with a purchase at Scrapbook.com, they are sending out a free set of Distress Crayons. For more information visit their website here






2 comments:

  1. Wish I had gotten this yesterday to get the free Distress Crayons, but got a free craft knife today, and now will get daily newsletters! Thanks, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Sarah! I am so glad you got to get a freebie! Have you watched any of their video classes? I love that they are free! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete