Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, May 5, 2023

10+ Cards Made with the Same Stamp/Die Set


Hello! This is a recap, with many pictures of the cards I created for Level 2 of the Altenew Educator Certification Program. My personal challenge was to use one stamp set for all ten courses. Here they are, and my shiny new badge which shows that I passed Level 1.


Original Post here


Original Post Here


Original Post Here

Original Post Here


Original Post Here


Original Post Here


Original Post Here


Original Post Here


Original Post Here


Original Post Here


Original Post Here

It always feels great to be able to use items several times over. It is very satisfying to stretch stamps and dies with different techniques. This makes the part of me that wants to be a mindful spender very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment